When and Where Is It?
The 2020 Arizona APCO/NENA State Training Conference will be held June 8th-12th, 2020, in Glendale, AZ. The Exhibit Hall will be open June 9th & 10th. The Renaissance Hotel & Spa will be offering special rates to conference attendees.
Our attendees represent a wide range of organizations, including emergency communications centers, law enforcement, fire service, emergency medical services, and government agencies, along with service providers and commercial vendors.
- Education: Attendees can earn CEUs from the professional development tracks with more than 30 individual sessions focused on frontline telecommunicators, leadership development, comm center management, cutting edge issues, technology and more. Pre-Conference NENA and Post-conference APCO courses offer more in-depth training.
- Networking: Events with engaging speakers provide an opportunity to learn, laugh and participate in industry-building activities with other public safety communications attendees and exhibitors.
- Exhibits: Approximately 50 vendors, representing a wide range of public safety communications products and services, launch new products, provide equipment to test drive, and meet with attendees to discuss purchases or problems.
- Involvement: Attendees can attend career advancement sessions and healthy living seminars. All attendees are also invited to the general meeting, and qualified members can vote on chapter business and attend committee meetings.
- Fun: Attendees can meet and mingle at the welcome reception or tour the Glendale area with special discounts to some WestGate attractions.
How Do I Register?
Registration opens on November 1st, 2019. A $50 discount applies to those who complete registration prior to April 1st, 2020.[/vc_column_text][vc_separator][vc_row_inner][vc_column_inner width=”1/2″][vc_custom_heading text=”Conference Location” uppercase=”yes” font_container=”tag:h4|text_align:left”][om_reduce_space height=”1.5em”][vc_column_text]Renaissance Hotel & Spa, Glendale AZ, June 8th – 12th, 2020[/vc_column_text][vc_empty_space height=”1px”][vc_custom_heading text=”Jim Stilwell” text_additional=”Conference Committee Chairperson” font_container=”tag:h4|text_align:left”][om_reduce_space height=”1.5em”][vc_column_text]email@example.com | 724-350-5240[/vc_column_text][vc_empty_space height=”1px”][vc_custom_heading text=”Sheryl White” text_additional=”Sales Manager, Renaissance Hotel” font_container=”tag:h4|text_align:left”][om_reduce_space height=”1.5em”][vc_column_text]firstname.lastname@example.org | 480-518-8012[/vc_column_text][/vc_column_inner][vc_column_inner width=”1/2″][vc_custom_heading text=”Send us a message” uppercase=”yes” font_container=”tag:h3|text_align:left”][contact-form-7 id=”321″][/vc_column_inner][/vc_row_inner][vc_empty_space height=”30px”][vc_gmaps link=”#E-8_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” size=”400″ remove_margins=”yes”][om_reduce_space height=”3em”][/vc_column][/vc_row]