Are you as excited about the breakout sessions as we are? If so, i bet you will be extremely interested in hearing about what we have planned. Below is a small sneak peek at some of the sessions that are being finalized for this year’s conference.
Our focus this year is on dispatcher resiliency, mental health, and well-being. We cannot help our communities and keep our responders safe if we do not first keep ourselves safe. With that in mind, and without further ado, hear is the first sampling of breakout sessions being held at the conference:
- Closing the Revolving Door: 911 Turnover, Staffing and Retention
- Leading with Heart – Transformational Leadership
- The Dispatch Role in the AFCA Fire Service Mutual Aid Plan
- The Value of Dispatch Analytics
- Finding Your Beat, The Rhythm of Life
- Fundamentals of Understanding GIS for the 911 Professional
- Dispatch Paradigms; The Next-Gene Public Safety Dispatcher
- What’s up Docs; Social Media Deployments in the PSAP
- Staffing 101: Managing your Wants, Needs, and Realities
- Radio for Dispatchers – Behind the Magic
- Recognizing Terrorist Callers on 911
More to come soon….